It’s almost time for the Learning Solutions 2017 Conference and Expo, happening from March 22nd-24th in Orlando.
I’m excited to be speaking twice for the Virtual Classroom track. Here’s where you’ll find me:
Session#1 on Weds March 22nd at 10:45 am: Virtual Training 2020: What to Expect and How to Prepare (LS103)
In this session, you will learn:
- The latest trends in live online learning
- The impact of mobile devices on virtual training effectiveness
- How to apply lessons from virtual and augmented reality to your virtual training programs
- How to prepare yourself and your organization for future virtual training initiatives
Session#2 on Thurs March 23rd at 2:30 pm: BYOL: Ready-to-Use Activities for Engaging Virtual Training (LS711)
Bring you own laptop so I can show you:
- How to open your virtual classes with activities that immediately engage attendees
- How to increase participant interaction using six common platform tools
- How to apply three key questions to classroom activities when converting them to virtual
- At least 10 new ideas for delivering content in the online classroom
I’ll also be hosting a Morning Buzz discussion on virtual classrooms, on Thursday from 7:30-8:15 am. This is your chance to grab a cup of coffee and meet other conference attendees interested in virtual training. Join us to share your best practices, insights, and tips while learning from one another.
Will you be attending Learning Solutions 2017? Let me know and I hope to see you there!
Don’t forget to follow the highlights on the Twitter backchannel using hashtag #LSCon.