I’m excited and honored to be speaking at the ATD Core 4 conference in New Orleans on September 29-30th, 2016!
Core 4 is a new, two-day event focused on bringing exceptional instruction that every learning and talent development professional should understand. It will include 4 crucial elements that will be explored and discussed by experts in the training industry:
- Instructional Design
- Training Delivery
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Learning Technologies
My first session is at 11:15am on Thursday, and I will be focusing on the 3 steps needed to convert classroom training to virtual training.
We’ll discuss, in detail, the following topics:
- The importance of good design
- Types of live online sessions
- How to implement 3 Steps to converting classroom training into virtual training
Whether you are a trainer, a designer, or someone overseeing training, I want to equip you with practical tips for migrating your classes to virtual solutions.
By attending this session, you will be able to:
- Translate classroom lessons into virtual activities.
- Avoid the three most common conversion mistakes.
- Determine the best virtual activity format for each learning objective.
- Design virtual sessions for frequent participant engagement.
If you’re planning on attending the conference, please stop by and say “Hello”! I hope to be tweeting while I’m at Core4, so you can follow me on twitter @cindyhugg for insights and a peek into what’s going on during the event. Hope to see you there!